Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: DANNY Q'Quinn

  1. #11
    Inactive Member PSYEARY's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2006
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DANNY Q'Quinn

    yea i think that it was bc he didnt understand the lucky dog rule...its okay he will learn...i think that it is exciting to see a local boy get paired up with THE BEST owner in nascar...hopefully he will make it on to nextel cup...hes a great driver....with some time i think he will be great
    If i leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DANNY Q'Quinn

    I think everyone kinda knew that he wouldnt do good at Daytona. He is driving for roush and roush never has good cars at the restrictor plate tracks.
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

  3. #13
    Inactive Member N2SPORTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2002
    Posts
    182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DANNY Q'Quinn

    Isn't O'Quinn like 20-21 years old? I was thinking that I read a story on him in the Coalfield like 2-3 years ago and he was like a senior in high school.

    Anybody know his actual age?

    I'll always want a little more than I already have.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DANNY Q'Quinn

    He is 20.
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

  5. #15
    Inactive Member N2SPORTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2002
    Posts
    182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DANNY Q'Quinn

    I thought so.
    Thanks.

    I'll always want a little more than I already have.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DANNY Q'Quinn

    That's amazing... 18th place out of 43 cars, and he came in right behind Dale Earnhardt Jr.

    It's crazy to see how far Danny has moved up, and to know that he's at Daytona, and racing on the same track as such guys as Dale Earnhardt Jr. - whom you see all over the place.

    He started at the Lonesome Pine Raceway in Coeburn, and he's finally with the big boys now. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    A huge congratulations from me... he's definitely gotten far in a very short amount of time.
    Officially retired

  7. #17
    Inactive Member PSYEARY's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2006
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DANNY Q'Quinn *DELETED*

    Post deleted by steelerfan
    If i leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DANNY Q'Quinn

    who you talking to?
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DANNY Q'Quinn

    Overall I think Danny did a fantastic job. He ran pretty well all day and managed to avoid all the usual Daytona wrecks. Great especially considering it was his first time running in the Busch series. I think he will be racing Cup cars in the very near future.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  10. #20
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: DANNY Q'Quinn

    I can agree with you there. Did I just say that? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

    Danny was pretty smart I thought, and I am sure it was at the encouragement of Roush and others. He said he wanted to drop back, and log some laps to get experience. A top 20 finish isn't a bad way to start a season when your needing to crack the top 35 in points in a few races so you are guaranteed a spot in the races afterward.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •